England take on India this Sunday in the decider of their ODI series and the final game of their winter tour.
The famous rivals have battled it out in the sub-continent all winter with the hosts taking the Test and T20 series.
They have won one ODI each and are now set to face off this weekend to decide the series winner.
England lost the first one-dayer after a shocking collapse but bounced back well on Friday to claim a fine win with Jonny Bairstow and Ben Stokes shining.
talkSPORT has brought you every ball of England’s tour and we’ll be in Pune yet again for the final match too.
India vs England: How to listen
Uninterrupted ball-by-ball coverage of India vs England in Pune will be live on talkSPORT 2.
Our brilliant broadcast line-up for the match includes Darren Gough, Matt Prior, Alex Tudor, Guy Swindells and Andrew McKenna.
The third ODI will be held at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium on Sunday, March 26 and the action will get under way at 9am.
You can also listen via DAB digital radio or through your smart speaker.
If you miss the live action, there will be a daily highlights show at 9pm on talkSPORT 2.
Former England paceman Steve Harmison will also host an analysis show on talkSPORT’s YouTube channel at the end of play.
Complementing the live commentary will be a daily Following On podcast.
There will also be a two-hour highlights package for those who miss the action, plus the Cricket Collective will deliver regular preview and review shows.
England’s schedule in India
- First Test: Feb 5-9 (Chennai) – England won by 227 runs
- Second Test: Feb 13-17 (Chennai) – India won by 317 runs
- Third Test: Feb 24-28 (Ahmedabad) – India won by 10 wickets
- Fourth Test: March 4-8 (Ahmedabad) – India won by an innings and 25 runs
- First T20I: March 12 (Ahmedabad) – England won by 8 wickets
- Second T20I: March 14 (Ahmedabad) – India won by 7 wickets
- Third T20I: March 16 (Ahmedabad) – England won by 8 wickets
- Fourth T20I: March 18 (Ahmedabad) – India won by 8 runs
- Fifth T20I: March 20 (Ahmedabad) – India won by 36 runs
- First ODI: March 23 (Pune) – India won by 66 runs
- Second ODI: March 26 (Pune) – England won by 6 wickets
- Third ODI: March 28 (Pune)
India vs England teams
India ODI squad: Virat Kohli (captain), Yuzvendra Chahal, Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Prasidh Krishna, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Thangarasu Natarajan, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rishabh Pant, KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Mohammed Siraj, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Suryakumar Yadav
England ODI Squad: Eoin Morgan, (captain), Moeen Ali, Jonathan Bairstow, Sam Billings, Jos Buttler, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Liam Livingstone, Matt Parkinson, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Reece Topley, Mark Wood, Jake Ball, Chris Jordan, Dawid Malan